HIKE FOR LIFE CELEBRATES 20 YEARS
Join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ACR Health's Hike for Life! Taking place on new date Saturday, April 28th at new location the beautiful campus of SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
Help us continue the 20 year legacy of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in the Mohawk Valley, and help lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and LGBTQ inequality.
Experience the brand new Hike with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause. Click here for some ideas to get your fundraising efforts started and you can earn incentives for your hard work!
1) Because walking is healthy!
2) What better way to ring in Spring?
3) Free food!
4) The chance to smack talk all your competitors...in a friendly way
5) Experience the beautiful campus of SUNY Poly
6) Celebrate 20 years of the Hike for Life and many more to come!
7) Unplug for a day with your friends and family outside!
8) Spread the word about the great work of ACR Health
9) Meet new people with the same passions as you!
10) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the wellbeing of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.
ACR Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. To learn more visit acrhealth.org.